Author Topic: Discounts for Silver Dollar City  (Read 96148 times)

okiebluegrass

• Post Master
    • View Profile
Re: Discounts for Silver Dollar City
« Reply #180 on: June 28, 2013, 09:35:13 AM »
You can get two day passes for the price of a one day ticket at several different places around Branson (I would recommend getting them from Paige at the Homestay Inn)

bemaudlin

• View Profile
« Reply #181 on: July 02, 2013, 10:47:20 AM »
My family is looking to go to Silver Dollar City some time between July 26-28. Are there any BAF tickets available during this time period that would help us save a little money? There will be 6 adults going and 1 child under 1. I really appreciate any help or information!

DollarCityBoy

• Conductor
  • SDC Fan since 1987
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: July 02, 2013, 02:03:06 PM »
As stated numerous times on this thread alone, BAF have to be used with the Season Pass Holder. They cannot be sold or given out, as they will not work at the turnstiles without the Season Pass Holder.
You have a great past just ahead of you.

Destination SDC

• Hatfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: December 12, 2015, 10:11:16 PM »
Hi, I'm just looking for some updated information, and you guys on here know everything so I am hoping you can help.  We are going to SDC right after Christmas and are looking for discount tickets for my parents.  My husband and I and our son have season passes, but purchased them to late to get the guest passes.  My parents did not get season passes this year because they were unsure if they would be able to go.  I have seen 2 day passes for the price of 1 day on the reserve Branson site and I know they are available at some local places.  Just making sure these are legitimate tickets and also where in town they can be purchased?  I also read somewhere that one of the days can be used as the come in after 7 pm and get the next day free and then use the other day on yet another day.  Is this true?  Would love to get the maximum amount of time for my parents and saving some money too since they both need to rent ECV's and that needs to be figured into costs.  Thanks so much for any info you can give us. 

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: December 13, 2015, 09:03:29 AM »
Hi, I'm just looking for some updated information, and you guys on here know everything so I am hoping you can help.  We are going to SDC right after Christmas and are looking for discount tickets for my parents.  My husband and I and our son have season passes, but purchased them to late to get the guest passes.  My parents did not get season passes this year because they were unsure if they would be able to go.  I have seen 2 day passes for the price of 1 day on the reserve Branson site and I know they are available at some local places.  Just making sure these are legitimate tickets and also where in town they can be purchased?  I also read somewhere that one of the days can be used as the come in after 7 pm and get the next day free and then use the other day on yet another day.  Is this true?  Would love to get the maximum amount of time for my parents and saving some money too since they both need to rent ECV's and that needs to be figured into costs.  Thanks so much for any info you can give us. 

Well 1st of all, call and reserve the ECV's as soon as you know what day you are going..  they rent out fast, especially this time of year.

2nd of all the 2 for 1 are valid, can be purchased about anywhere in town that is open (motels/ticket agencies) , I use All Access Branson on 76 for all my ticket needs..  417-332=2121, talk to Michele if you can, Lori and Patti can help also.... these ticket are good for 2 days, muct be used within a 3 day period of time.

Not sure about the after7 , get in next day?

ANother thought might be, IF you parents want to come back next year, but a daily pass this year, then upgrade for next years pass.. might save some money overall.....??   

What days are you actually going? There may be a chance that one or two of us may be there at the same time with leftover BAF's for them to use.. .

MissinTheGreenTrams

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: December 13, 2015, 09:50:16 AM »
Keep in mind if you upgrade you WILL NOT get the BAFS. Not sure why they take this option away....???
The smell of asphalt and butane says home!

Destination SDC

• Hatfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 15, 2015, 07:38:33 AM »
Thanks everyone so much for the info.  Sure do appreciate it!!