Author Topic: Thanksgiving Top 10: You Decide!  (Read 1657 times)

Andymeets1880s

• Blacksmith
  • Longing for the SDC "aura" once again!
    • View Profile
Thanksgiving Top 10: You Decide!
« on: November 23, 2010, 02:42:31 PM »
Happiest of Thanksgiving to you all, everybody! To all SDCFans near and far, I hope health, happiness and enough food to blind an elephant for all of you! :o 
  This is a "Thankful" top ten list and is YOUR project. I thought I would throw out ten subjects and let you rank them from 1 (most important) to 10 (least) to see what everyone is thankful for. God is not included only because I think number one is a given for him. So we will see what you all rank as #1. Here are the subjects, you place them!

Home, Spouse, Health, Kids, Money, SDC, Parents, Love, Pets, Employment

Again....Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!  ;) :D ;D
Andymeets1880s

Junior

• Master Craftsman
  • SDC "citizen" from 1978-1984.
    • View Profile
Re: Thanksgiving Top 10: You Decide!
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2010, 04:49:52 PM »
Well, I'll alter your list just a little bit...and list the top three in my life. Everything else falls into place as it needs to after that: 1) Personal relationship with God, 2) family life, 3) employment. Hey, God does not give me everything I want, but everything I need! SDC makes the top ten list. I'm thankful I had a chance to be both a guest and seven years as a "citizen." Those "citizen" years were a great experience. A Happy Thanksgiving to all, and may God bless!  :)

"Howdy there folks! My name is Junior Dugan, and I'll be drivin' your diving bell!"