Author Topic: Quantrill Spec. Coll. established!  (Read 2275 times)

Andymeets1880s

• Blacksmith
  • Longing for the SDC "aura" once again!
    • View Profile
Quantrill Spec. Coll. established!
« on: October 28, 2010, 01:10:52 PM »

Afternoon, Folks!

I would like to annouce that my "Quantrill Special Collections Research" project for the Gentry Public Library in Gentry, Arkansas has taken root within the library. Meaning that the project has it's own catagory!!!!! It is a reference section, but the items are not labled as reference. They are labeled as this for example:

Quantrill
Special
Collections

I am very happy and excited that the library has the faith in this to make it it's own catagory! Now, it's time to keep building the collection for an opening in 2012!!!! This is also the VERY FIRST time Quantrill and his guerrillas have had an educational platform dedicated strictly to their history!!!!! We are looking to have the widest and biggest collection of Quantrill books in all of NW Arkansas!!!! If any of you would like to help in any way, just drop me a line here! We need all the help we can get!
Andymeets1880s

Junior

• Master Craftsman
  • SDC "citizen" from 1978-1984.
    • View Profile
Re: Quantrill Spec. Coll. established!
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2010, 02:16:05 PM »
All best wishes to you and your ongoing project!
"Howdy there folks! My name is Junior Dugan, and I'll be drivin' your diving bell!"

MissinTheGreenTrams

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
Re: Quantrill Spec. Coll. established!
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2010, 02:52:53 PM »
good luck. if you need any ideas for fundraising hit me up and I will brainstorm with ya!
The smell of asphalt and butane says home!