Author Topic: Christmas Festival Recommendations  (Read 16429 times)

MissinTheGreenTrams

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
Re: Christmas Festival Recommendations
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2010, 05:56:02 PM »
I am going mid december!!! My husband and I dont have a whole lotta green to blow on christmas gifts for our kid (who is by the way 4) so we buy one really nice gift that we can all enjoy (last year it was the complet GI JOE series in a footlocker) So I asked my son the other day, would you rather have one gift from santa or go see santa at ilver dollar city?? Are you ready for this???? he silver dollar city duh mom. like I was mental. lol. so come see u around the 16th of december!!! yay for little boys and good taste!!
The smell of asphalt and butane says home!

MissinTheGreenTrams

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2010, 06:05:19 PM »
P.S. Is it worth standing in line to see santa and sit on his lap.......for my kid not me....
The smell of asphalt and butane says home!

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2010, 08:40:16 PM »
you do have season passes for the whole family? dont you? :D

StaceySue

• Cave Guide
  • Avid Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2010, 10:25:47 PM »
P.S. Is it worth standing in line to see santa and sit on his lap.......for my kid not me....

We did it last year, and we plan to do it again.  They took pictures, and they took pictures with our camera.  The people taking pictures have no idea if you will purchase their picture or not, so I say it's worth it.  We couldn't resist their picture, so we have an ornament with our baby's first visit to Santa on our tree!