Author Topic: The Inside Track Issue.  (Read 3246 times)

Coaster

• Global Moderator
  • Craftsman
  • Resident Twenty-Something Veteran
    • View Profile
The Inside Track Issue.
« on: January 30, 2008, 06:34:01 PM »
I have the Inside Track blog in my bookmarks and when I clicked on it the site it wouldn't work. Is that happening with anyone else? I'm sure it'll get fixed soon. Conductor Sam hasn't updated since December 1! There's not much he can post right now anyway I guess.
"May there always be a Silver Dollar City..."

shavethewhales

• Administrator
  • Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
    • SDCFans.com
Re: The Inside Track Issue.
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 07:06:25 PM »
It's working for me, maybe the server was just acting up.

Yeah, it would be interesting if they updated the blog with some shots of SDC in the winter, or at least some info on the new stuff for CC and SDC, but Conductor Sam may not even be working there right now. Do train conductors work seasonally?

Swoosh

• Master Craftsman
  • Editor
    • View Profile
    • THE Midwest Info Guide (MiG)
Re: The Inside Track Issue.
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2008, 07:10:34 PM »
Well Sam is actually a member of the public relations department, along with Martha, Crystal, and Lisa.  Januaray and February is vacation time for them, and sice he has a new baby girl I would imagine he is spending most of his time with her right now.

In other news, more pieces for Roaring Falls are now on site.  The parking lot is full steam ahead as work has shifted to fill, which is turning out to be quite an ordeal.  The TIFF road project is making head way, but is a long way from being anywhere near done.  The new front gate at White Water is getting closer to being done and that's about it.  CC is supposed to announce its new show line up next month.
SWOOSH