Author Topic: SDC president or charecter employee  (Read 2640 times)

MissinTheGreenTrams

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
SDC president or charecter employee
« on: October 16, 2010, 08:48:50 PM »
You have been granted to choose between two spots at our beloved park. The choices being President/CEO of SDC or a fun outlandish charecter that walks around and goofs off with the guests. What do you choose and why?

I choose the goof off charecter. I know I know, Pres/CEO would make great decisions but whos to say those desicions wouldnt be cut when you left? ANd what fun would a charecter be? there memories you would make! The opportunity to make a kid smile and say hey I wanna go back to that park and have fun again. See that charecter again! Oh the joys of acting!!
The smell of asphalt and butane says home!

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
Re: SDC president or charecter employee
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2010, 09:57:20 PM »
ok. i'm leaning toward Pres/CEO..  as such I could monitor this site and help with decisions that we all want to see.. :).  Also i could go "undercover" whenever i want and maybe play a charecter on the streets... ;D

Junior

• Master Craftsman
  • SDC "citizen" from 1978-1984.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2010, 07:46:25 AM »
Having been a costumed character on the streets of SDC for several years, I can tell you it was a lot of fun! If I could go back today...well, I'd choose being a costumed character again...too much responsibility being a big time boss! :)
"Howdy there folks! My name is Junior Dugan, and I'll be drivin' your diving bell!"

jmc75

• Jr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2010, 11:52:09 AM »
I have always thought it would be pretty cool to be a character and interact with the visitors, to be honest my desire has always been to be the sheriff. I would still chose to be CEO just because you could have direct control over the park and maybe bring some things back that made the park what it is today. Also with that who could tell you that you could not a character now and then. One thing for sure the headquarters would be brought back to where it started.

Ozark Outlaw

• Craftsman
    • View Profile
    • Yes, I am on Facebook. :)
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2010, 03:11:34 PM »
I am going to cheat with this question, and say that I would prefer to be a CEO who also mingles with the guest as a character employee. :)

sanddunerider

• Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2010, 03:46:24 PM »
jmc and ozark....  we r thinking on the same lines!!!!

U Smell Smoke

• Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2010, 07:49:01 PM »
Playing a character would be great fun; however, being the CEO would put you in a spot to have greater control over the future direction of SDC.  Right now, I think securing the proper future direction of the park is top priority.