Author Topic: SDC Doll Shop  (Read 2257 times)

saloongal

• Jr. Citizen
    • View Profile
SDC Doll Shop
« on: August 30, 2010, 04:54:07 PM »
Wasn't sure where to put this.

I am wanting to sell my Silver Dollar City, Days of the Week (doing the daily chores) Porcelain Dolls.  They have been kept in a plastic tub for years and still have the original tags.

These will be going up on Craigslist, but wanted to offer them up here first.  We aren't too worried about how much we make off of these, but we certainly want them to go to a good home who understands how important they are and can enjoy them.

They were gifts from "me" to my great-grandmother as a kid and when she passed away I got them back.  Not sure of the exact years they were sold but I believe that it was the late eighties and early ninties.

IF anyone is interested, please send me a message.  I will try to get some pictures of them up for those who aren't sure what these are.

Thanks,
SNW
"Children, like fruit, are often sweetest just before they turn bad"

Junior

• Master Craftsman
  • SDC "citizen" from 1978-1984.
    • View Profile
Re: SDC Doll Shop
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 05:33:11 PM »
I sure hope you get a few "bites" here. It's nice of you to want to place the dolls in a SDC loving family! There are several collectors who regularly participate in this site, and I hope one of them will purchase your dolls and keep them in good condition for years to come. Hopefully they will put them on display so others can enjoy seeing them.
"Howdy there folks! My name is Junior Dugan, and I'll be drivin' your diving bell!"