Author Topic: SDC Nov. 10 & 11  (Read 4292 times)

Eagle Rider

• View Profile
SDC Nov. 10 & 11
« on: October 17, 2007, 05:43:16 PM »
I have plans to be at the park Nov 10 & 11.  Anyone else gonna be there?  If so lets meet up for a ride on
P-Keg and Wildfire.

littlebadboy

• View Profile
Re: SDC Nov. 10 & 11
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2007, 08:25:20 PM »
I was thinking of taking the kids down Saturday and maybe going back Sunday for a couple of hours before going back to STL.  What do you think the crowds will be like, if it is going to be packed with long lines at the rides I may just cancel my hotel reservation and sleep in.

Swoosh

• Master Craftsman
  • Editor
    • View Profile
    • THE Midwest Info Guide (MiG)
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2007, 08:41:10 PM »
We might be down after the MU-Texas A&M game, but have no time frame.  Probably would be an "in and out" trip for PR stuff...

The real meet up will be on Dec 1st if you want to come
SWOOSH

shavethewhales

• Administrator
  • Master Craftsman
    • View Profile
    • SDCFans.com
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2007, 08:54:20 PM »
^^ I would assume that it will be just fine. Crowds are handled so well at SDC that even busy days are very enjoyable, and that weekend shouldn't be that busy.

Eagle Rider

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2007, 07:22:59 AM »
I'm really excited to ride SDC's coasters in the dark.  This will be a first for me.  I'll be at the park all day Sat and through the afternoon on Sun.  Let me know if you want to meet.  My traveling companion is a fellow ACEr who just surpassed his 400th coaster this summer on Griffon.  We're fun guys to ride with.

Joy

• Global Moderator
  • Craftsman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2007, 07:22:35 PM »
Wildfire at night is SOOOO awesome. I can't wait 'til I get down there in December to ride PK at night for the first time.

I'm so excited about the extra hour of darkness we have this year on Saturdays, since they're closing at 11pm instead of 10pm like the last few years. More time for riding rides in the dark! Yay!

Hope you have a great trip. Can't wait to hear all about it!

~ "Becky" Joy ~